Those crazy question you answer on wordpress
I feel a lil shy but I won’t delete it, there must be an end to some things and being shy To enter some things you must let go of some things and shyness must be left behind, I refuse to hold onto what does not serve me.
THE 55-QUESTION EXERCISE.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
– My vagina. Still wash with soap, just not too much. Sorry I’m not team ‘only water’.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
– If I had one, it would be navy blue or red.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
– Why would I? There must have been a reason I stopped
4. Do you plan outfits?
– No, but something tells me I will be dressing better in the new year.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
– Exhilarating! Family makes me feel safe.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
– Blood of Jesus.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
– Ha ha, my dreams are prophetic and I hardly share them unless it involves the person I’m speaking with.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
– No. I’m opening up and choosing to meet more people in 2018, you know the correlation between net worth and network, I will be checking it out in 2018.
9. What are you craving right now?
– My sister is craving hot dogs, I just want fried and fried chicken.
10. Do you floss?
12. Dream job?
– Getting paid in millions for writing, coaching and pressing phone
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000
– For what?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
– Lick. I’m a gentle lady.
15. Do you like your hair?
– Yes. And all the wigs and various weaves I’m gonna buy. As long as it’s mine, I like it.
16. Do you like yourself?
– Yes. My pastor in college brainwashed me into liking myself. Turns out that when I got to know me a little better and got rid of presenting an image that others want to see, I liked me a lot too.
17. Would you go out to eat with Buhari?
– I don’t think he would like me very much because I won’t stay cooped in the kitchen when I can be busy changing the world.
18. What are you listening to right now?
– Nothing right now, but will only be listening to Bethel.
19. Were your parents strict?
– As long as you passed your exams and stayed out of trouble, my parents were good with you, and don’t talk to any boys, can’t be getting pregnant in school and all that…
20. Would you go sky diving?
– Yes I would even thought my heart would be in my mouth the whole time…
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
– Yes, countless too.
23. Do you rent movies often?
– No, YouTube.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
– It’s my apartment so I think it’s just Christmas lights.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
– No. It’s the less privileged who use trains in Nigeria.
28. Brown or white eggs?
– When the eggs are fried, I can’t tell. Just make sure that it’s properly friend so I can’t smell raw eggs.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
– It was a big deal in 2001 but it’s part of the furniture now.
30. Do you own a gun?
– I live in Nigeria. If SARS catches you with a laptop without receipt, you’re looking at jail time. If they catch you with a gun, you will be in for life.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
– I’ve seen it done. I can try.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
– people who love Jesus.
34. Are you too forgiving?
– I forgive and forget, but our conversation will never be the same again.
35. Ever been in love?
– No. I’ve had expectations dashed but in love with a person, no. I don’t know if I want to be in love, that’s too messy. But I do want to walk in love, that includes no nasty emotions and underhanded techniques.
In my opinion, once you resort to underhanded techniques, you don’t know what love is.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
– They are most likely spending time with family.
38. Last time you cried?
– Too long. It’s therapy for me.
40. Favorite time of the year.
– I think I like the opportunity to have new beginnings.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
– Nope. Will never have. I almost got one in year 1. I was high on being in college.
42. Are you sarcastic?
– No, I’m just too kind for words. Sometimes I want to switch it off.
45. Favorite color?
– Blue, orange and red.
49. Do looks matter?
– I think so. I think I’m a little vain.
50. Do you like your life right now?
51. Can you handle the truth?
– Of course. What I won’t condone is sadistic tendencies on the name of truth telling.
52. Have you ever seen the butterfly effect?
– Don’t know what that is.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
– I’ve tried transporting like Phillip but maybe it only works when you’re on a mission for the kingdom of God.
54. Ever slapped someone?
– No. Too soft hearted to slap. Instead I will maintain a safe distance.
55. Do you have good vision?
– 20 over twenty
Copy and play if interested. Don’t be shy.